Echo Hawk Consulting is honored to have worked with a variety of nonprofit, foundation, public health and corporate clients to help them achieve their goals.
CURRENT AND PAST CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community
- Better Way Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Keepseagle Native American Agriculture Fast Track Fund
- Native American Rights Fund
- Indigenous Food and Agriculture Initiative, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Johns Hopkins Center for American Indian Health
- Potlatch Fund
- United National Indian Tribal Youth (UNITY)
Crystal is a dynamic, visionary leader as well as a strategic thinker. She understands the issues facing Indian Country and she knows the resources and assets that are needed to address them. She is grounded in a cultural asset base and uses sound judgment and wisdom when assessing challenges. She is a top notch professional with solid management skills. I would work with Crystal on any project given the opportunity.
Gabrielle (Gaby) Strong
Board Chair, Dakota Wicohan
Crystal has been a trusted colleague for many years, since the Notah Begay III Foundation (NB3) won what was then the Patterson Award with much credit given to her strong leadership and advocacy on behalf of the organization. She has remained close to the award process, serving as a member of the selection committee for several years. I look forward to continuing to collaborate together and to have the chance to learn more from her extensive knowledge and expertise.
Director, RWJF Sports Award